Youth Leadership means:
“Training young people as agents of change in their communities”
“Youth exercising authority over themselves” and to the very important aspect “to pass on leadership to younger peers when they move on” to ensure sustainability; which is an often neglected matter, also among adults that never learned pertaining skills and, more importantly, the spirit.
On Saturday March 26th 2022, ScoutsTT Youth Network hosts another iteration of the Youth Leadership Training.
This training targets:
- Scout Members: (who would not have started NLC)
- Senior Venture Scouts working on the Young Leaders’ Award (Acorn Badge)
- Venture Scouts working on the Leadership Proficiency Badge
- District Youth Commissioners
- Young Leaders
- Youth Network Members
- Also open to:
- Presidents’ Award Members 16 years and over
- Girl Guides 16 years and over
- Police Youth Club Members 16 years and over